Q: What is the weather like in jupiter?
A: Jupiter has some of the best weather year round for complete up to date weather please visit:
Q: what is the max occupancy will you accept?
A: 12 people- 10 people( 5 bedrooms x 2 people per bed, king or queen or full) 2 extra people on pullout sofa! For a total of 12.
Q: Can we rent the villa on per day basis? Weekly? monthly?
A: The is a minimum three night rental required.
Most rentals are Weekly and or monthly.
Long term rentals over 1 month are accepted!
Q: Are the beaches nearby free?
A: Most are free! The natural state parks charge a nominal charge such as $5.00 etc.
Q: What activities are in the area?
A: Almost everything you can think off!
Jupiter Vacation Activities
While staying in your Jupiter, Florida Vacation Rental Home, there are a wide array of activities and attraction for you to enjoy throughout the duration of your vacation. You will not have a dull moment during your stay, providing you with an exciting vacation experience. The yearly warm climate allows you to enjoy outdoor recreational activities throughout the whole year.
Jupiter, Florida is well known for its' selection of gorgeous beaches. There are variety of activities and attractions to enjoy, which attracts an abundant amount of tourists annually. Several of the beaches in the area are pet-friendly, however it's required that your pet be on a leash. The beaches that allow your pet are those that are un-guarded. You will find that the waters are seasonably warm year round, allowing you to enjoy action packed activities, which include:
Some of the popular beaches in the area, include: Coral Cove Park, Blowing Rocks Beach, Dubois Park, Jupiter Park Beach, Carlin Park, Loggerhead Park, Juno Beach Park and John D. MacArthur Beach State Park.
Museums & Galleries
Here in Jupiter, Fl there are some great museums and galleries for you to enjoy during your stay. You will find the infamous Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum, which is the home of a large selection of artifacts, memorabilia, along with cultural contributions of Burt Reynolds. This unique museum also displays neat items that belonged to famous celebrities & professional athletes. The Burt Reynolds Museum is a must see during your stay in Jupiter.
Other museums in the area include: Hibel Museum of Art and Loxahatchee River Historical Museum.
Roger Dean Stadium
The Roger Dean Stadium is home of the St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins spring training camp. This stadium attracts a lot of fans during the spring seasons at the teams gets prepared for the regular season.
The Jupiter Beach Area offers golf enthusiasts a large selection of golf courses to select from, allowing you to enjoy a day in the outdoors. Regardless if you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, there is a beautiful course awaiting your arrival! Some of the popular golf courses in the area include:
There are also several other golf courses in the surrounding area you can check out.
Gyms Near Jupiter
As you can see Jupiter, Florida has a large variety of activities and attractions to enjoy during your vacation. When you are relaxing in your Jupiter, Fl Vacation Rental Home, you will have a variety of outdoor Recreational activities to select from.
Links of Interest to Jupiter:
"Above list provided by JupiterDaily.com"
Deep Sea Fishing
Deep Sea Fishing in Jupiter, Florida
The fishing in Jupiter, Florida is absolutely amazing, rather you are going after Wahoo, Grouper, Dolphin, Snapper, Sailfish or Kingfish. There are also several other salt water species you may hook into, while fishing.
Charter Boats are available in the area at affordable rates to put you in the right spots and increase your chances of landing that trophy. A fishing adventure in Southern Florida is a great way to enjoy a day away from your Vacation Rental with family and friends.
The list is literally endless of things to do. But here are a few:
1. Find out the happenings at Abacoa Town Center
2. Tour the Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum
3. Kick back and listen to your favorite radio station
4. Take a hike
5. Go horseback riding
6. Enjoy breakfast at Jim's Place.
7. Go to the Car Show
8. Watch the sun rise at the beach
9. Go Antiquing
10. Bike in Jonathan Dickenson's Park
11. Learn to garden
12. Enjoy a book at Books A Million
13. Enjoy live music at Abacoa Town Center
14. Play a round of golf
15. Sip a cocktail at Jupiter Crab House
16. Tour the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
17. Take photos of old buildings
18. Join a dart league
19. Visit the Library
20. Go to the movies
21. See what's happening at the Community Center
22. Start swimming lessons
23. Be encouraging at a Little League game
24. Go for a drive
25. Make your Mom a mug at a ceramics class
26. Go to the Farmers Market
27. Go to a ball game
28. Fireworks at a ball game
29. Take your dog to obedience school (no seriously, take your dog to obedience school)
30. Go bird watching
31. Make a difference at a Volunteer Center
32. Take a tour of the Lighthouse
33. Enjoy a picnic at Dubois Park
34. Enjoy musical theatre at Maltz Theatre
35. Fish at the inlet
36. Have a lobster dinner at a fine restaurant
37. Pet the animals at the Safe Harbor
38. Bowl at Jupiter Lanes
39. Go camping
40. Sunbathe at the beach
41. Enroll your kids in soccer
42. Become a Big Brother/Sister
43. Attend a play at the High School
44. Rollerblade on the beach
45. Feed the ducks at Imagination Station
46. Picnic anywhere
47. Find a bargain at the rummage sales
48. Enter your kids in the reading program at the library
49. Eat in a new restaurant
50. Visit a new church
51. Go for ice cream
52. Canoe down the Loxahatchee
53. Get a rubdown at the day spa
54. Window shop
55. Take a martial arts class
56. Play volley ball at the beach
57. Go fly a kite
58. Go cow tipping
59. Get a whoppin' big sundae
60. Donate food to your local food pantry
61. Football games at the High School
62. Rent a jet ski
63. Paint a picture of the lighthouse
64. Visit a yard sale
65. Tour Busch Wildlife Sanctuary
66. See the Marinelife Center
67. Play a game of billiards
68. Cool off at the community pool
69. Learn to surf
70. Become a certified scuba diver
71. Take a boat tour
72. Go out on a drift fishing boat
73. Volunteer for a local charity
74. Go waterskiing
75. Visit an art gallery
76. Golf anyone?
77. Take a bicycle ride though town
For a more info on Activities in jupiter area please visit the following sites: